The Holistic Shop
Who Needs Magnesium Oil?
According to Dr Carolyn Dean M.D., N.D. in her book “The Miracle of Magnesium”--"Practically everyone. Particularly those with cramps, muscle/joint pain, migraine, those with restless legs syndrome, chronic fatigue, stress, PMS, gout, insomnia, those who take calcium without magnesium, and those who exercise, particularly athletes." Why? "Topical Magnesium Chloride immediately relieves muscle pain, activates cell energy (ATP) thus rejuvenating the body. Magnesium Chloride applied to the skin assists in assimilating excess calcium which is often the cause of many diseases. Our bodies do not produce magnesium, and it has all but gone from the soils and food chain." says Dr Mark Sircus.
What does Magnesium Chloride, transdermally applied, do that oral magnesium tablets/powders cannot do? - Many Things
- Magnesium Chloride quickly passes through the skin & works immediately to relax muscles & raise magnesium levels 12 times faster than oral supplementation, by-passing the digestive process completely.
- It increases cellular energy which translates into a physical energy boost
- It assists in calming nerves.
- Over 3300mg of elemental magnesium is in each 30ml rubbed into the skin - and in a few minutes, it's in there working to balance the entire body at a cellular level. This amount of magnesium cannot be tolerated by the digestive system with oral magnesium
- Magnesium Chloride oil, transdermally applied, can rapidly improve your energy and state of well being....naturally
How do you buy it?
Available in 237ml spray bottle and large 1.89L Bottle, new 237ml gel+ tube with aloe vera plus 1.89L bottles - see below
“After Air and Water, our bodies next require Magnesium Chloride. There is virtually no-one who cannot benefit from increasing daily magnesium chloride oil” says Dr Mark Sircus author of the pioneering book Transdermal Magnesium Therapy.
Be wary of the source of magnesium. Dr Sircus recommends our products’ purity as the finest in the world and warns of inferior sources.